Archive for October 16th, 2009

This post is about all the mindless Horde.

No, not the 95% of the furiously keyboard turning opposition, the other 5%…

Their pets.


Hunters and Warlocks, even Mages, love healers. We are easy targets

While their over armored buddies are taking one in the face for their side, they like to try and even the odds.

/tar healer
/send pet

If they are close enough and not yet under pressure from your side, they will also take a few pot shots. Nothing serious you understand, a few dots here, a few dots there (more…)

Read Full Post »

%d bloggers like this: