Ever wondered how much your toon is worth?
No I don’t mean on Ebay, I mean if you could clear your bags right now, on the AH, at the vendor etc, and add it to the gold already in your bag, how much would you be worth?
Well there is a mod out there that integrates with Auctioneer Advanced (not Classic), that will tell you just that.
Auc-Util-BigPicture Beta will tell you:
- By toon.
- By Realm
- Cash on hand
- Value of items for sale on the AH, at bid or buyout values.
- Value of the bids you have placed on auctions
- Even the value of goods in the Guild Vault.
In many ways it’s a novelty – it’s a best case analysis of your value assuming everything sold right now.
But it’s also a valuable tool.
If you are like me, your gold reserves never seem to go up. This might sound scary, but hang on, looking at Big Picture, you find out you have 5,000 gold worth of goods up for sale.. nice. Maybe you are just constantly reinvesting, or spending, or maybe you have 3,000 worth of dud items. You can use other mods like Auditor to find out where your money has been going (and coming from) but this mod will tell you where it’s currently at.
You use it, you decide.
Here’s some more infomation from WoWInterface
It keeps track of the following
- Bids out on the Auction House
- Bid/Buyout of posted items
- Raw value of items in bags (doesnt take deposit into account)
- Raw value of items in bank (doesnt take deposit into account)
It has the option of showing these totals for the current character, by faction and realm
Gnomer and Out!